Monthly Pricing Includes
- Business entity setup
- General ledger setup
- Annual state filings (does not include state fee)
- Monthly Bookkeeping: Reconciliation of up to five bank accounts (business and personal) and five credit card accounts (business and personal- additional accounts extra)
- Monthly, quarterly, and year end comparative financial statements
- Payroll tax filing for up to five individuals. Includes federal and state returns. (Additional employees cost extra)
- Unlimited Form 1099 and 1096 filing
- Preparation of year end personal financial statement
- Preparation of Corporate Return (1120S or Schedule C)
- Preparation of Personal Return Form 1040
- Review of prior year tax return for errors and omissions, includes free amended returns if applicable
- Unlimited tax planning and consultation by CPA.
- Estimated quarterly tax calculation and filing
- Audit representation for any tax year prepared by Nealson Group
Resolute, confident, and goal driven. Clients at this level are exceptional business professionals and are internally driven. They know their path to success. They need that support team to allow them to focus on market penetration.
Perfect for the new entrepreneur who is just getting started. Cash flow is tight, but they understand the need for solid financials is just as critical to their success. This level is perfect if you are in need of basic but solid services to keep you, and your books on track and your company compliant.
For new and not so new seasoned professionals who are familiar with their market, but are still building brand loyalty and market awareness. They know their target customer base or already have a small group of clients they are working with.
Powerful business professionals with a solid support team in place looking to grow and expand into new markets. Our clients in at this level are focused; business is becoming steady and more predictable. They need the skills of a corporate controller.