Monthly Pricing Includes
- Business entity setup
- General ledger setup
- Annual state filings (does not include state fee)
- Monthly Bookkeeping: Reconciliation of two bank accounts (business and personal) and two credit card accounts (business and personal – additional accounts extra)
- Monthly comparative and year end comparative financial statements
- Payroll tax filing for two individuals. Includes federal and state returns. (Additional employees cost extra)
- Form 1099 and 1096 filing (limit 20)
- Preparation of Corporate Return (1120S or Schedule C)
- Preparation of Personal Return Form 1040 and Schedule A (Additional schedules may cost extra)
- Review of prior year tax return for errors and omissions, includes one free amended return if applicable
- Yearend tax planning and consultation by CPA
- Estimated quarterly tax calculations and filings
- Audit representation for any tax year prepared by Nealson Group
For new and not so new seasoned professionals who are familiar with their market, but are still building brand loyalty and market awareness. They know their target customer base or already have a small group of clients they are working with.
We only work with 10 clients at Level 5. Our most experienced clients have million dollar revenues in their sites. Budget and forecast preparation is essential to reach their seven figure goals. They need tailored financials to meet their needs. They understand the need for a in house CPA and accounting team.
This is the only level that can be tailored to your needs.
Powerful business professionals with a solid support team in place looking to grow and expand into new markets. Our clients in at this level are focused; business is becoming steady and more predictable. They need the skills of a corporate controller.
Perfect for the new entrepreneur who is just getting started. Cash flow is tight, but they understand the need for solid financials is just as critical to their success. This level is perfect if you are in need of basic but solid services to keep you, and your books on track and your company compliant.