- Business entity setup
- General ledger setup
- Quarterly Bookkeeping: Reconciliation of one operating bank account and one operating credit card account (Add additional accounts extra)
- Quarterly comparative financials and yearend comparative financial statements
- Payroll tax filing for two individual. Includes federal and state returns. (Additional employees cost extra)
- Form 1099 and 1096 filing (limit 20)
- Preparation of Corporate Return (1120S or Schedule C)
- Preparation of Personal Return Form 1040 and Schedule A (Additional schedules may cost extra)
- Review of prior year tax return for errors and omissions
- Yearend tax planning and consultation by CPA.
- Audit representation for any tax year prepared by Nealson Group
Perfect for the new entrepreneur who is just getting started. Cash flow is tight, but they understand the need for solid financials is just as critical to their success. This level is perfect if you are in need of basic but solid services to keep you, and your books on track and your company compliant.
We only work with 10 clients at Level 5. Our most experienced clients have million dollar revenues in their sites. Budget and forecast preparation is essential to reach their seven figure goals. They need tailored financials to meet their needs. They understand the need for a in house CPA and accounting team.
This is the only level that can be tailored to your needs.
Resolute, confident, and goal driven. Clients at this level are exceptional business professionals and are internally driven. They know their path to success. They need that support team to allow them to focus on market penetration.
Powerful business professionals with a solid support team in place looking to grow and expand into new markets. Our clients in at this level are focused; business is becoming steady and more predictable. They need the skills of a corporate controller.